Tying loose ends

GoSu was finished last night! 16 page saddle stitch booklet, complete with colourful thread, tried and tested and hopefully good enough.

A few finishing touches were made in the way of correction via Photoshop to zines #1 and #2, then it was organized through InDesign (which caused only a minor headache) and then printed as a single booklet. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make changes to some drawings (for character continuity purposes as advised), but I think the digital text (using my handwriting & MyScriptFont) works well with the comic styling and genre, though (also as advised) I tried a different font (below, left). This particular page looked great with the simpler font, but it didn’t match the rest overall. I also took out the last panel on the left Page 15 as feedback suggested what it was wasn’t clear.

 

I’m fairly satisfied and entirely proud of my accomplishment – for once.
It feels good.

 

Gorilla Suit pages 1, 9, 12 & 13

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s